TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using this website.
Effective date: November 17th, 2019
Welcome to www.liana-huang.com. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on the website https://www.liana-huang.com (“this Site”), is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk. The owner of this Site (Liana Huang), and its employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Liana Huang ("the company"). Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site. Liana Huang may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Liana Huang on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Liana Huang.
2. Links to Third-Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Liana Huang and Liana Huang is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Liana Huang accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third-party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Liana Huang on various platforms, and help Liana Huang offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, a revocable, non-exclusive license is granted for you to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i) modify or copy the materials;
ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Liana Huang at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If Liana Huang discovers that you have illegally misappropriated or used any of the intellectual property you were granted access to, you will be blacklisted from any future programs and will seek any all extent of legal remedies and you will be required to cover all legal fees necessary to enforce these rights.
4. Our Refund Policy. All sales are final. We do not accept returns on products, courses, services and our programs, including coaching are non-refundable.
5. Termination. Liana Huang retains the right to terminate you from accessing any and all materials, courses, products and/or services she offers in the event that you do not pay your bills, amount owing, or if you steal any of our intellectual property.
6. Payment Plans. You will have two options of payment plans with Liana Huang. You can either pay upfront in full or you can pay in monthly installments. Please note that for monthly payments, Stripe will automatically deduct the amount from the account information you provide Stripe. In the event your payment fails, you will not be able to access any of the information or content sold through our Site or any other of our courses, products or services. In the event of three failed payments, you understand Liana Huang may contract a collection agency to collect the money from you.
7. No Guarantees. We make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site, programs or any of our free offers. We will try our best to do everything to set you up to succeed, but we make no guarantees on your results from our programs and services. Liana Huang is not responsible for any action or inaction relating to your life or businesses based on the information we share, services we sell, or share for free through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business as there is only so much about your results we can control through our programs and services, your success is ultimately up to you. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
8. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Liana Huang linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Liana Huang relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Liana Huang.
10 . Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Liana Huang or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Liana Huang has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
11. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Liana Huang website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
12. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Liana Huang and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.